JOB OPENING (CLOSED): AIM is seeking an Office Assistant to join its Brussels team
AIM, the European Brands Association, represents the branded consumer goods industries in Europe on key issues that affect the ability of brand manufacturers to design, distribute and market their brands. AIM’s membership consists of 2,500 companies of all sizes, through our direct corporate members and national associations, who innovate, create and invest across the EU in the personal care, homecare, food, beverages, apparel, toys and luxury goods sectors.
AIM is seeking to recruit an Office Assistant on a full-time contract, who will work with the Director General and a small team to provide support on administrative and organisational tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience as an Office Assistant or Personal/Administrative Assistant
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Good knowledge of spoken French / Dutch
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat DC
- Strong experience with IT, office and visio-conference equipment
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, ability to multitask and prioritize
- A “can-do” attitude, able to take initiative and work collaboratively in a small but dynamic team
- Reception tasks: welcoming visitors, managing mail/calls and office supplies
- Manage meeting room facilities – schedule meetings, manage catering, provide on-site support during meetings/events
- Organise logistics (hotel and travel arrangements) for AIM team and AIM meetings in external venues/hotels
- Primary contact point for cleaning services, security services, and other tenants of the building
- Provide support on general office administration e.g. PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain the members’ database (Outlook and Mailchimp), the user database and meeting calendar of the AIM website
- Liaison for the team with the IT services provider
The position offers:
The opportunity to work with the most iconic national and global brands in the consumer goods sector;
A dynamic and flexible working environment, with the opportunity to take initiative and drive programmes;
A competitive package on a full-time contract.
Please send your CV to Mary-Joy Demesmaeker at email@example.com
Deadline: 18 October 2022