JOB OPENING: AIM is seeking a Public Affairs Manager to join its Brussels team
AIM, the European Brands Association, represents the branded goods industries in Europe on key issues that affect the ability of brand manufacturers to design, distribute and market their brands. AIM’s membership consists of 2,500 companies of all sizes, through our direct corporate members and national associations, who innovate, create and invest across the EU in the personal care, household hygiene, food, beverages, apparel, toys and luxury goods sectors.
AIM is seeking a Public Affairs Manager to join the team, based in Brussels, who will have responsibility for our advocacy strategies and campaigns on the key issues affecting our members.
The successful candidate will have:
- 6 - 8 years’ experience of working with the EU institutions and other stakeholders in Brussels, with an excellent knowledge of EU processes, interactions and the dynamics of EU policymaking;
- Proven ability to analyse, draft and develop positions, coordinating a range of views and collating these into succinct and relevant points of view;
- Experience in forging collaborative working relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Experience in implementing public affairs campaigns, with clear goals and measureable outcomes;
- Knowledge of B2B issues, Single Market issues, consumer affairs issues, digital economy issues;
- A dynamic team-player, willing to take initiative with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who pro-actively works with the team of our members and colleagues to achieve our goals;
- Excellent presentation, communication and drafting skills, with a keen attention to detail; fluent spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of the branded goods industry in Europe is an asset.
The position offers:
- The opportunity to work with the most iconic national and global brands in the consumer goods sector;
- A dynamic and flexible working environment, with the opportunity to take initiative and drive programmes;
- A competitive package; full-time employee.
Please send CV to the Office Manager stating REF: PAM/1120: Bernadette.Bracken@aim.be
Deadline: 30 November 2020