JOB OPENING: AIM is seeking a Communications & Project Executive to join its Brussels team
AIM, the European Brands Association, represents the branded goods industries in Europe on key issues that affect the ability of brand manufacturers to design, distribute and market their brands. AIM’s membership consists of 2,500 companies of all sizes, through our direct corporate members and national associations, who innovate, create and invest across the EU in the personal care, household hygiene, food, beverages, apparel, toys and luxury goods sectors.
AIM is seeking a Communications & Project Executive to join the team, based in Brussels, who will support AIM in its communication activities and campaigns as well as on different projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Min. 2 years’ experience of working in communications and public relations in an agency, company or other relevant organisation;
- Proficient in social media management;
- Well-versed in offline and online communications, including content development and writing for websites;
- Experience in implementing communication campaigns, with clear goals and measurable outcomes;
- Experience in project management support, meeting organisation and documentation;
- A dynamic team-player, willing to take initiative with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who pro-actively works with the team of our members and colleagues to achieve our goals;
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent presentation, communication and drafting skills, with a keen attention to detail; fluent spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of the branded goods industry in Europe as well as of sustainability topics is an asset.