Kellogg Company takes its corporate responsibility work and impact to the next level and just launched Creating Better Days, its 11th annual Corporate Responsibility Report. Kellogg’s® Better Days builds on Breakfasts for Better Days™ successes.
Through the next-generation Kellogg’s® Better Days commitment, Kellogg’s continues its 110-plus year journey to drive growth through purpose by:
• Nourishing 1 billion people with its foods, delivering nutrients of need and addressing hidden hunger;
• Feeding 375 million people in need through food donations and expanded child feeding programmes;
• Nurturing the planet as it supports 1 million farmers, especially women smallholders and workers;
• Conserving natural resources all along the value chain, from responsibly sourcing ingredients and reducing food waste, to providing recyclable, reusable or compostable packaging;
• Encouraging employee volunteerism, ensuring an ethical supply chain and supporting diversity and inclusion;
• And living its founder’s values by advocating on behalf of hungry children everywhere and engaging 1.5 billion people to help address the important issue of food security.