Together against COVID-19 #BRANDS4Communities
Discover the 80+ initiatives launched by AIM brand members to fight the coronavirus.
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted solidarity across society – people, governments, businesses, institutions and civil society – and shown how we can overcome this challenge if we stand together. Our branded consumer goods companies are supporting communities across Europe and the world, taking many forms in the battle against Covid-19:
- Changing production lines to manufacture hand sanitisers and masks.
- Monetary, product and food donations to hospitals and healthcare workers around the world, children and families, the WHO/UN COVID-19 fund, and many more.
- Research and financial support for development of vaccine and medication.
- Managing supply chains to ensure products reach consumers safely.
- Providing cash flow relief and freezing payments to support customers and suppliers.
- Launching online campaigns to encourage e.g. sport activities or games for children.
- And more…
#Brands4Communities – proud of all you are doing, everywhere.