AIM-PROGRESS has just released of a new introductory video which provides an overview of its work and how companies can benefit from working collaboratively towards common responsible sourcing objectives.
AIM-PROGRESS is a forum of consumer goods manufacturers and suppliers assembled to enable and promote responsible sourcing practices and sustainable production systems. It is a global initiative supported and sponsored by AIM in Europe and GMA in North America.
Its key objectives include:
- The provision of a forum to exchange views and share learnings regarding responsible sourcing practices
- Leverage synergies and support the effective collaboration and potential convergence with other global initiatives having similar aims or interests.
- Develop and promote the use of common evaluation methods to determine CSR performance within the supply chain
- Drive efficiencies for all companies by collecting, assessing and sharing non-competitive information on supply chain social compliance performance.
- Help develop, assess and promote responsible sourcing practices within the supply chain.
- Reduce audit fatigue for suppliers by encouraging them to share their audit reports with many customers to avoid duplicate audits. "An audit for one is an audit for all".