AIM is seeking a Sustainability & Communications Manager for its Brussels Office. Deadline: 6 November 2017
The role is to support AIM’s advocacy efforts on sustainability, as well as external and internal communications.
More specifically, the role includes the following responsibilities:
- Analyse and advise on initiatives of relevance to consumer brands in the field of sustainability;
- Liaise with AIM members on relevant committees, driving tasks such as meeting/event organisation, drafting of position papers, implementation of issue-specific strategies;
- Engage with policy-makers and stakeholders to represent brands’ interests across the EU institutions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of AIM’s communications plan, synchronising activities with AIM members in Brussels and across the EU on events, publications and media outreach;
- Actively manage website and social media presence;
- Ensure a consistent and creative graphic and visual identity for AIM’s publications.
The Manager reports to the Director-General and works in close cooperation with AIM’s Senior Public Affairs Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience; knowledge of the branded goods industry in Europe is an asset.
- Excellent presentation, communication and drafting skills, with a keen attention to detail and a creative flair.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required, other languages an asset.
- A dynamic team-player, willing to take initiative, with strong networking and interpersonal skills.
AIM is the European Brands Association. It represents the branded goods industries in Europe on key issues which affect the ability of brand manufacturers to design, distribute and market their brands. AIM’s membership groups 1800 companies of all sizes through corporate members and national associations in 22 countries. These companies are mostly active in every day consumer goods. www.aim.be
Send CV to email@example.com